2.1. Agent Profile Details
Your profile details can be managed from your Agent Dashboard by clicking the 'Profile Details' button next to your photo.
1) Email Greeting : (required) This is typically your First Name (if you are working as a Team you may prefer and combined name eg Jack & Jill) This is how you name will be used in the invitation to your clients.
2) Full Name : (required) This is typically your Full Name (if you are working as a Team you may prefer and combined name eg Jack & Jill Jones or Kim Smith and Simon Jones)
3) Team Name : (optional) Some teams may prefer to have their own profiles, but include reference to the Team on their Agent Profile Page, invitations and surveys - this is where you would include a Team Name (Click on the "working as a team" link to display this field.)
4) Title : (optional) You can include a Title here if you wish, this will be displayed on your Agent Profile Page
5) License #: (optional) You can include a License number here if you wish, this will be displayed on your Agent Profile Page
6) Phone : (required) This can be either a land line or mobile/cell number - this is labelled 'Phone' where it is displayed
7) Mobile : (optional) This should be a mobile/cell number where is it provided - this is labelled 'Mobile' where it is displayed
8) Email : (required) This must be a unique email address and is also used as your login to RealSatisfied
9) Lock my Profile : Where your account is integrated with another system via our API, you may 'Lock your Profile''. This prevents a third party system from updating your Profile via the API. This can be useful if you have made edits directly in your profile that you do not want overwritten. Locked profiles can only be edited via the Broker or Agent Dashboards. Example: You are listed as Anthony with your API but your Clients know you as Tony